You'll be responsible for:
- Play a key role in managing the design, documentation and delivery of bridge projects in Perth;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your extensive technical knowledge to improving design techniques and processes;
- Supporting and managing junior staff members, providing guidance and mentoring to the internal design team, assisting them to complete projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 15+ years' local experience as a Senior Bridge Engineer, preferably within WA to Main Roads standards;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- A demonstrable track record in delivering projects in WA;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate with clients;
- Business development skills and a network within the industry are also desirable.
This is a career defining opportunity for a Principal Engineer to join a national, established consultancy with a great industry reputation and generous salary packaging.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link!