You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of concrete and steel commercial and residential projects in Melbourne;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to improving design techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Structural Team Leader and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 4-8 years' experience as a Structural Engineer in Victoria, focused on high-rise concrete and steel buildings;
- Experience using software such as RAPT, RAM, Strand7, ETABS, Structural Toolkit, Bluebeam, REVIT and SPACE GASS;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- A demonstrable track record in delivering high-rise residential and commercial projects in VIC;
- The desire to develop into a team leader position over the course of your career.
This is a career defining opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established, national consultancy who have defined a clear career path from a technical, hands-on role into a team leader position.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link!