You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in SA;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes;
- Supporting the Senior Engineers and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- A Bachelor of Structural Engineering;
- 10+ years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid/high-rise industrial structures, civil infrastructure and mining structures;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in your work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Experience working with: Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and/or RAM Concept;
- Preference will be given to candidates with CPEng (but not required).
This is a career defining opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an established consultancy with offices across Australia, with a solid pipeline of work, amazing offices and benefits. Relocation packages are available for engineers applying interstate.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link!