Candidates should be:
- Capable of performing quality assurance and project sign off;
- Leading and delivering onshore mining and resources projects in WA and NSW;
- Able to advise on design development and best practice;
- Remaining hands on with the design and delivery of the projects themselves;
- Capable of managing design teams and undertaking site inspections.
This is a key role at a pivotal stage in the growth of the WA business of this consultancy. We're looking for candidates with the following:
- 7-12 years' experience in a Structural Engineer role in Australia, ideally WA;
- CPEng accreditation;
- Solid experience working on onshore dry materials handling projects;
- Understanding of dynamic structures ideal;
- Software proficiency using MicroStation, Strand7, Microstran and/or SketchUp ideal.
Get in touch with Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information or apply via the link today!