You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel, concrete and timber buildings in NSW;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Liaising with clients and developing relationships with builders and contractors;
- Supporting the Technical Directors and liaising with the internal design team, completing projects within agreed time frames;
- Mentoring the less experienced engineers and resources.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 6+ years' local experience as a Structural Engineer, focused on mid/high-rise residential and commercial buildings projects;
- CPEng accreditation existing or in process;
- Experience managing projects and leading design teams;
- Good communication skills with strong commercial acumen;
- Experience working with: Space Gass, RAPT, ETABS and RAM Concept
This is a career defining opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to join an established consultancy with offices across Australia, with a solid pipeline of work, amazing offices and benefits.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!