Talent Web is on the hunt for a Senior Structural Revit Drafter for a civil and structural engineering consultancy who work on a diverse range of projects across QLD. This dynamic business will take on everything from hospitals to high rise residential and commercial projects to steel framed industrial buildings.
Working with the best of the best architectural practices in Australia, they are seeking an experienced Structural Revit Draftsperson to join them on a permanent basis in the Brisbane CBD.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Revit documentation
- Liaising with clients
- Occasional site visits
- Problem solving and Revit systems improvement input
This position requires an individual with the following experience:
- Exposure to structural drafting projects across a range of building types
- Strong practical knowledge of Revit Structures with at least 7 years of project-based experience locally
- Comprehensive knowledge of Australian design standards
- Full working rights in Australia
- Previous experience of mentoring a team of drafters is beneficial
Candidates without experience of working with Revit Structures software in Australia will not be considered for this role.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link today.