You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of steel and concrete buildings in SEQ
- Managing design standards and design resources
- Contributing your technical knowledge to drafting techniques and processes
- Mentoring junior draftys in the team
To be successful in your application you will have:
- More than 8 years drafting experience in industrial and commercial engineering in a similar local role in SEQ;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Pride in their work;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Proficient knowledge of recent versions of Revit Structures software.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!