You'll be responsible for:
- The design and documentation of infrastructure projects across SEQ;
- Managing design standards and design resources;
- Supporting the Engineers and getting projects completed within agreed time frames;
To be successful in your application you will have:
- 5+ years' drafting experience working in a similar role in SEQ;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure;
- Experience working on infrastructure projects, including roads, maritime, rail, water and waste, temporary works and mining;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team; and
- Solid knowledge of recent versions of Revit Structures software.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Revit Drafter to join an established consultancy with an extensive pipeline of project work in the infrastructure space. This is a newly created role due to sustained growth with consistent project wins coming through in the infrastructure sector.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link!