ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Superannuation Trust Funds based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be joining a business with a close-knit, but growing team and awesome company 'culture' with additional perks. The team socialise outside of work and have a newly renovated office to boot.
Reporting to the Development Manager, you will be a Senior Software Engineer working in a culture of providing simple solutions with clean, scalable, and testable code. They are after someone who can build and call APIs.
You will have:
- Experience across the SDLC, having worked in commercial environments for at least six years
- A great attitude and willingness to wear different hat's within the organisation
- Valid Australian working rights - permanent residency minimum requirement
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY or at most a two weeks notice
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free onsite Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest tools & technologies
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team and
- Initial 6-month contract that leads to a promising permanent opportunity
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Nima (SC @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0421 592 265 for a confidential discussion.