- B2B Software Sales - ANZ leadership role
- Rapidly growing company in a niche part of the market
- Up to $250k OTE (including generous base salary)
Our client is a true Australian success story and a leader in developing exceptional software solutions to a corporate client base (B2B). With over 30 years' of experience in creating tools for their clients to help them maximise modern technologies, successfully manage projects, and deliver connected, intelligent outcomes.
As Senior Sales Manager for the ANZ territory you will be responsible as both an individual contributor, managing larger existing accounts, as well as the overall sales pipeline for a team of 3 sales people. You will also be responsible for delivering the region's revenue target, as well as implementing business strategies, providing competitive feedback and achieving customer satisfaction relative to sales activities within the ANZ region.
- Leading, managing, and directing a team of direct reports to maintain and grow volume and revenue, by expanding business in existing accounts and by securing business from new accounts.
- Overall ownership of the sales pipeline, including a hands-on approach, closing deals individually.
- Implement management processes that ensure consistent, timely, and successful execution of sales strategies and objectives.
- Efficiently manage direct sales activities to move a client through the sales process from cold calling to close and follow-up.
- Develop relationships within key accounts to increase the breadth of product uptake.
- Work effectively with the technical support team as needed to provide the best service possible to an account.
- Effectively manage a team of Account Executives to maximize client face time and sales productivity; maintain updated records.
- Recruit, hire, develop and manage Account Executives
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills through supervision, coaching and mentoring of others
You will possess a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Science / Business Administration etc) and have at least 10 years of sales experience, including proven success in B2B software sales.
This will be complemented by at least 3 years of sales management experience mentoring and developing sales staff at all levels, driving sales results as a hands-on manager.
This is a business that is experiencing high levels of growth and would suit someone who has thrived in a nimble, fast-growing environment.
You must be capable of learning, retaining, and effectively communicating technical material, have the ability to influence leadership and others, able to manage a small team and maximise the results. The role reports to a local GM and an internationally based VP of Sales so there is a requirement to travel up to 10% of the year and a willingness to work outside normal business hours as needed.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts. At this stage we will not be able to consider candidates who do not closely match the criteria described above and we will only be able to directly contact candidates who we feel have a genuine chance of being shortlisted.