- CA/CPA qualified Senior Accountant required
- Circa $90,000 plus super
- Chatswood location
Our client is an ASX listed technology company enjoying a period of consistent growth within both domestic and international markets. The role will focus on the revenue accounting within one of their key geographic locations and provides a fantastic platform to develop your career within one of Australia's most dynamic businesses.
- Prepare and review monthly revenue accounting.
- General ledger and trial balance
- Budget preparation and cash flow
- Financial analysis
- Monthly forex adjustments
- accruals and prepayments
- Maintain journal entries and make necessary adjustments
- Balance sheet, and bank reconciliations,
- Supporting the Finance Manager in the half-yearly and annual financial statement preparation.
You will be degree qualified (Accounting / Commerce / Business) and be either CPA or CA qualified. You will have a solid background in a similar role with strong debit and credit knowledge and reconciliation skills and a high degree of competence in Excel.
Experience within Netsuite is preferable but not essential. Moreover, you will have a proactive, can-do attitude, with a highly flexible approach to your day-to-day role, in this fast moving and ever changing environment.
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a Word.doc version of your resume. For further information call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role, and the competitive nature of the process, we will only be able to reply those candidates who most closely match the client criteria.