- $620 PD + Super
- CBD Location
- 12 Month Contract w/ Extension
Your new company
A great opportunity at a large State Government organisation responsible for infrastructure projects across NSW!
Your new role
- Negotiate leases and licences of Department owned and privately owned land
- Managing requests for easements (mostly substation and drainage) and other changes to title
- Manage various stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with relative parties
- Provide strategic advice
- Work in a collaborative environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have previous experience in a similar role within Government
- Proven experience within leasing and licensing within State Government
- Excellent written and verbal communication
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity to work on an interesting portfolio, within a large Government organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dmudiasa@talentweb.com.au or call Donny on 0430 010 756
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.