SENIOR PROPERTY MANAGER (COMMERCIAL) - Parramatta - $110k
About the employer
This is a leading Global Property group with a national presence. The company boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture.
What's on offer
This fantastic employer is in the market for a progressive Senior Property Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into asset management.
The role will involve the day to day management of a portfolio of commercial assets located along across Sydney.
Specific duties include:
* Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the businesses commercial goals is crucial in this position;
* Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews;
* Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
* Assist the Asset Manager with establishing and delivering on asset strategy;
* Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals as well as assisting asset managers and agents with new leasing deals;
* Compliance and checks checklist creation and management;
* Co-operation and liaison with the facilities managers;
* Monthly, quarterly and annual property reporting, and assisting the Asset Manager prepare with other reporting;
* Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/commerce/finance, and a minimum of 4 years property experience, preferably commercial assets and leases.
To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Senior Property Manager