- $120K - $145K + Super
- Permanent Role
- Western Sydney Location
The client is one of the largest Property Developers in the Country that not only has a strong presence here in Australia, but also globally. This business works across all areas of Property and the potential for the right candidate to not only grow in this role, but also grow into other parts of the business is huge.
This role will be responsible for:
- Manage the OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Ensure the asset is managed inline with the companies asset management framework
- Assist with lease negotiations, rent reviews and legal documentation
- Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the businesses commercial goals is crucial in this position
- Develop and maintain relationships with various stakeholders
- Regular property inspections, ensuring fitout compliance
- Carry out all work in line with company expectations and requirements
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Must have 5 + years experience as a Property Manager on Premium or A Grade Commercial
- Ideally have experience with mixed use high rise Commercial/Retail
- Current Real Estate License
- Have the drive to grow within the company
- Have a current Australian Drivers Licence
If you're interested in this role, click “apply” to forward an updated resume to Donny Mudiasa, alternatively, forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, call Donny on 0430010756.
If you are interested in any other roles within the Property space, feel free to get in contact to discuss what other opportunities we have.