About the employer
This is a leading Property Group with an international presence. The company boasts very strong leadership with a high performing team and sought after culture.
What’s on offer
This fantastic employer is in the market for a progressive Senior Property Manager/ Asset Manager to join an established and growing business with the potential for career progression into development management. This is an active portfolio that will see lots of value add programs in the near term and will offer vast exposure to asset management and development programs across the portfolio as well as principle leasing strategy and leasing transactions.
The role will involve the day to day management and financial performance improvement of a portfolio of office and industrial assets located across Melbourne.
Specific duties include:
- Provide excellent tenant services - Customer service whilst still delivering the businesses commercial goals is crucial in this position;
- Delivery of major redevelopment and capex projects across the portfolio;
- Strategic rethinking of portfolio tenant mix and responsibility of generating/unlocking value opportunities through development programs and leasing strategy;
- Financial management of assets including, rent collection, arrears management, rent reviews;
- Regular property inspections and compliance checks;
- Assist the Head of Assets with establishing and delivering on portfolio strategy; Lease management, including maintaining a schedule of critical pertaining to each lease, involvement in renewals as well as appointment of agents with new leasing deals;
- Diligent use and co-ordination of property management database.
This role is ideally suited to a post-grad with a degree in property economics/commerce/finance, and a minimum of 5+ years property management experience, preferably commercial assets and leases. To find out more about this role please contact apply to the link.
Salary $130k + Bonus