Senior Property Manager (Industrial / Office) - Fund Manager - $130k + Bonuses
An excellent opportunity for a mid-level property professional to join a great brand and derive unique and rare exposure to an all-round property investment environment. This is a position where their property career would accelerate rapidly and they would gain experience in Development Management and Asset Management tasks that would be out of reach in a large institutional environment.
Reporting to a Senior Development Manager and a Portfolio Manager, the Senior Property Manager is responsible for the physical management and administration of lease obligations (including renewals and new leasing) relevant to the Property Management function. This includes responsibility for the condition and presentation of the portfolio assets.
Working alongside the Portfolio/ Development Managers, the Senior Property Manager will assist with the full range of duties, including:
- Day to day management of a range of primarily industrial assets where required;
- Assist in defining and executing financial performance of a range of assets;
- Identifying new revenue opportunities and presenting them to the Portfolio and Development team;
- Manage various tenant matters whilst representing the brand to the highest level of customer service;
- Liaise with external contractors and consultants;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly investor reports;
- Liaise with and support external agency staff in relation to the leasing and sale of property assets.
You should possess a Degree in a relevant discipline such as Real Estate, Property Management, Finance, Commerce or equivalent, ideally with a minimum 4 year's experience in property management and be able to handle difficult situations and work well in a fast-paced environment.
To succeed in this role, you will ideally have:
- High level of independence, adaptability and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Demonstrate proficient standards of Excel skills;
- Competency in core Microsoft Office software packages;
- The ability to build strong working relationships with clients, colleagues, tenants and contractors.
Independent real estate investment and development business, primarily engaged in investing through private equity funds and advising on corporate real estate transactions. The business was established in late 20+ years ago and has grown rapidly, the firm operates throughout Australia and has a presence in Asia and Europe.