Senior Project Manager - Capital Works
- $150k package / Work Life Balance
- Leadership position delivering $130m Capex Projects
- Leading Aged Care Developer (NFP)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of NSW's largest and most successful Not for profit Aged Care Developers with an enviable Development pipeline and large Capex program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage a team of Project Managers delivering $130m in Capex projects over the next 12 months. Reporting to the Capital Works Manager you will inherit a high performing team of PM's delivering project throughout NSW. Manage 25+ concurrent projects <$3m across their existing portfolio of assets
- Lead project management team
- Deliver multiple refurbishment projects
- Participate in Senior Leadership Strategy
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in property related sector
- Experienced in multi-site project delivery
- Refurbishment and Existing Asset expertise
- Team Leadership skills
- Aged Care project experience (desirable)
The business is based on a high performing, collaborative environment and people enjoy the flexibility afforded by working for a not for profit organisation. Employees love the fulfillment of delivery projects that genuinely make a difference in people's lives.
- Genuine work life balance
- Career development and succession to Capital Works Manager
- A collaborative and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY below to be considered for this position.