About the Role:
Australian Financial Services provider now looking to hire a Senior PM to leading an Insurance/Wealth program. If you're the kind of person who loves solving 'real' business problems, then this just may be the role for you. Initially a 6m fixed term contract, there is intent to roll this over to permanent after an initial trial period.
You will have outstanding stakeholder management and rapport building skills and the ability to drive and deliver projects to budget whilst understanding complexity across various domains. You will be required to provide technology governance, coach project team individuals, use your consulting skills to devise solutions to problems and manage project deliverables, whilst simultaneously ensuring the Wealth/Insurance program tracks along nicely.
Ideally, we're looking for someone who's delivered technology projects/programs within Insurance and/or Wealth Management industries.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Understand the balanced needs of Project Delivery, Organisational Change Management and Solution Definition to ensure a satisfactory outcome
- Manage and guide large diversified teams - to include vendors, contractors and virtual teams
- Manage and implement IT and Business transformation projects using Agile/Waterfall methods
- Build relationships with stakeholders liaising at executive, business and project leadership levels
What you need to succeed:
- A facilitative, supportive management and leadership style ability to work collaboratively, with the mind set to identify and resolve issues and challenges
- "Get stuff done" mindset with a focus and humility of wearing many hats
- Certifications/credentials in industry project management methodologies (Prince2, MSP, PMBOK, etc.)
- Prior delivery experience ($5m-$10m) in a Financial Services firm
If you're interested to discuss, please don't hesitate to reach out directly on 0478 129 450 to send through your details by APPLYING directly to this advertisement.