An Australian owned, boutique Project Management consultancy have a great opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join their growing team.
They have a fantastic reputation for delivering complex construction projects on behalf of major government and private Clients. They pride themselves on having a high performing, collaborative team that add value to their clients through the efficient design and delivery of their projects.
The business currently has an opportunity to join their education division and develop your own skill set across this and their other sectors, health, aged care, and mixed use.
To be successful in this role you must be:
- degree qualified in architecture, engineering or construction (or similar)
- experience in a Consultacy project management role
- experienced in schools, education, health or aged care
- experienced in the procurement of consultant teams
- experienced in tender review and award
- excellent contract administration skills
- passionate about project delivery
In return you will have the opportunity to grow and develop you career with an internationally recognised business. They will invest in your career and professional aspirations and allow you to take on responsibility and autonomy.
If this sounds like you please contact Geoff Montague on for a confidential discussion or apply below