ABOUT THE COMPANY
A National Project Management consultancy with a very diverse Client base across Government, Commercial, Hotels, Retail, Aged Care, Health and Education.
A very well known and respected brand throughout Australia with a high performing leadership team and supportive working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Form part of a high performing project team managing government projects. You will be managing the day-to-day project management of two (2x) new build schools projects. You will support the Directors and take ownership of the design, procurement, contract administration and Delivery whilst forming part of a high performing collaborative team.
- Lead a rapid fast tracked project timeline
- Manage a major government client
- Deliver in line with milestones
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Property related discipline
- New build construction project experience
- Project experience of circa $50m
- All project sector experience considered (must be new build construction)
- Experience in Design Management, Tender and Contracts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
As a National business they have the luxury of drawing from a very large team of professionals who are at the top of their game. Open, transparent and approachable leadership team. Excellent mentoring possibilities.
- Career development under strong leaders
- High profile projects
- National, Structured and Supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague to be considered for this position.