ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in Sydney. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with strong leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for institutional, private and high net worth groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE Manage a portfolio of projects on behalf of major Clients across Commercial, Retail, Industrial and Residential sector. Lead the procurement, design, tender, contracts administration and Delivery of the entire project. Refurbishment, Fit Out, and New Build projects. Develop your career and grow with the business.
- Lead the entire project lifecycle
- Manage the external consulting and construction teams
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
- Manage the Client experience
- Local industry experience (minimum 3 years in consultancy environment)
- Degree in Property related discipline
- Experience with refurbishment and fit out projects
- Experience on new build development projects (industrial, commercial)
- Experience in end to end project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 to be considered for this position