ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected National Project management service provider with major private and public sector Clients. A dynamic and growing division within a very high performing business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Join a team of high performing SPM’s and PM’s to deliver a $120m program of construction projects. Manage a portfolio of new build projects from brief, design and approvals through to construction and handover. Build effective relationships with the Client, consultants and contractors.
- Drive outcomes to achieve project deliverables
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and reports
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders including the client
- Lead a small team of PM’s and CA’s
- Regional travel to project sites
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or trade qualifications
- Client side or consultancy project management experience
- New build project experience up to circa $15m
- Commercial construction experience (essential)
- Government project and stakeholder management experience (ideal)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
The business are a champion of innovation, equality and sustainability. They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their Clients and being a leader in the industry. They boast an open, inclusive and high performing business.
- Long term stable team and Client
- Mentoring and career progression
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague to be considered for this position.