My client is looking for a Project Manager to deliver the refresh of workloads to Cloud via the Application Refresh team. You will be managing the risk, quality and progress of ICT projects to organisational standards, and ensures projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within the agreed scope.
- Lead and manage the planning and delivery of the Application Refresh to Cloud project in line with organisational initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of the project management cycle, including preparing business cases and project plans, managing project schedule and scope, and meeting reporting requirements to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget and to quality standards.
- Foster and sustain strategic partnerships across teams, Directorates, the wider Health agencies and relevant external agencies.
- Identify and manage risks, issues, decisions, dependencies and constraints throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead and manage project team members to maintain the scope and schedule required to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes of the project/s.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Develop strategies for the continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of all aspects of project implementation including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, project impact and quality measures to achieve the success of the project/s.
- Experience leading Application Cloud Transformation projects
- Extensive experience in managing medium to large and/or complex technical projects in a large and complex
service industry organisation
- Relevant project management qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on
budget, to quality standards and within the agreed scope.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio or equivalent.
- Demonstrate experience in leading an Agile Project in a typically Waterfall organisation.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a letter covering your relevant skill to eerikssonmars @ talentweb.com.au