ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in North Sydney. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for Institutional Commercial Landlords, Educational institutions and aged care providers
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead the design and deliver of a large $150m+ Mixed-use precinct. Manage the end to end process from design development to completion. Develop your overall skills and progress to Project Director.
- Support Directors
- Manage and mentor junior staff
- Manage the Client, Consultant teams and Head Contractor
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Construction Management or similar
- 10 years head contracting experience
- 5 years consultancy/client side experience
- Experience on new build development projects in excess of $50m
- Strong Contracts and Compliance administration
- End to end Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 to be considered for this position.