Senior Project Manager - Consultancy - $100-200m Projects
- Up to $170k including super
- $100-200m Mixed Use Developments
- Boutique Environment. Excellent leadership
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A well-established boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in the Sydney CBD. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for major ASX listed Property Groups and Tertiary Institutions
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage a portfolio of projects in the $100-200m range across Retail, Residential and Mixed Use. Support the Directors and take ownership of the design, procurement, contract administration and Delivery. Work alongside a high performing collaborative team.
- Lead project design and delivery
- Manage high profile ASX listed Clients
- Drive Project Outcomes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Property related discipline
- New build construction project experience
- Project experience of <$50m
- Retail, residential and mixed-use project experience
- Experience in Design Management, Tender and Contracts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is professional, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with ASX listed Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.