We are looking for an experienced Senior Pega Test Analyst to work on a complex case management solution built on Pega 7.x to drive the change that will have an impact. This exciting contracting opportunity is based in Parramatta.
You will document and execute testing activities for the project whilst maintaining high standards through quality assurance reviews. You will ensure close coordination with an existing Pega application development IT and support team.
You'll be responsible for;
- To work with business representatives and project teams to prepare test matrices, test scripts, test cases and test data for user acceptance testing and other testing as required.
- Work with the project team as required ensuring the overall testing effort is effective and aligned to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop strategies and enact transfer of technical configuration of case management solutions to both technical and business staff.
- Provide regular progress reports to project managers. Develop and/or provide input to overall Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Summary Report.
- Responsibility for the preparation and quality control of testing artefacts in accordance with DoJ framework and standards.
- Assist as a technical conduit between business, non-technical resources and vendors
What you'll have;
- At least 5 years' demonstrated testing experience with a focus on solution delivery including data migration.
- Experience with contemporary case management/CRM platforms e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Pegasystems.
- Extensive experience with test case development and execution, defect management
- Experience using Atlassian tool set, particularly JIRA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid experience on projects using complex SQL queries.
- An understanding of testing methodology and processes with working experience in SDLC including waterfall and Agile.
- Conduct UAT and liaison with Business users
If you believe that you have above skills and experience required, you should apply for the role.