- CBD Location
- Broad scope across all legal functions
- Excellent career progression
We are hiring immediately for a Senior Paralegal to join our growing client in their unique legal firm. Unlike most firms you will have variety in your role and the areas of Legal that you will be working in. This is a role for a true leader who likes to manage yet be hands on with workload.
You will be responsible for heading up a team of paralegals and conveyancers as well as making sure client retention and growth is happening.
Your day will look a little like:
- Drafting of correspondence and documents
- Create and maintain quality processes which assist the solicitor
- End of month billing
- Business development
- Research using resources such as Lexis Nexis and others
- Managing a small team of paralegals
Ideally your experience needs to include:
- Proven experience working as a paralegal or senior legal secretary
- Knowledge of Leap, File Pro or similar file management systems
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines
- Crucial that you are a team player as you will be dealing with a wide range of different lawyers
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional time management
I am recruiting this role immediately, please hit APPLY today.