This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Facilities Manager to join a leading global service provider across a mixed asset portfolio.
Your role will be responsible for providing technical and operational process support for the contract, along with;
- Manage the contract delivery in all aspects of the Services Agreement ensuring that all KPI's are met.
- Manage contract financial performance in accordance with contract reporting requirements, including invoicing, payments administration, financial management and debtor collection.
- Team management
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- Provide technical & management service and support to the clients.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards
To be considered for the position, you will have a proven track record in Engineering FM with excellent presentation and communication skills. The successful candidate will also need to display the following qualities;
- Degree or Masters in Property, Business or similar discipline
- Strong demonstrated experience in a property or corporate real estate environment or at a senior level in a similarly complex industry;
- Proven ability in working within an integrated services and property model delivering a Property Management, Facilities Management, Project Management and Financial Management Services;
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated business planning and high-level financial knowledge and skills
- Proven capability of working within an environment using QA, OH&S and environmental system
- Proficient in desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of a Computerised Maintenance Management System knowledge (CMMS)
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the below mentioned prompts or contact Kathryn Donovan directly on 02 8075 9919 to discuss further.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)