The product is based on the .NET stack and supported by MS SQL, Redis, Elastic Stack, React.js, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and a few more. Numerous integrations with platforms like Intune, AirWatch and ServiceNow are complementing the platform’s data flow. After 3 years on the market, the team has grown to over 30 people and the company acquired more than 150 enterprise customers. Now that the market is validated, they are looking to optimize, grow and scale their platform.
Reporting directly to the Head of Engineering, you will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of assigned projects, guiding the technical team, liaising with members of the Product and Support teams. The engineering department is composed of loosely coupled squads, which are responsible for delivering projects end-to-end in an iterative Agile manner.
If you are:
- Proactive, self-driven engineer with creative thinking, willing to bash through any door to get the job done
- Highly proficient in C#
- Comfortable designing and implementing relational and non-relational data structures
- Experienced in building public APIs
- Enjoy working with common front-end technologies for the purposes of admin dashboards
- Good at writing unit/acceptance tests
- Certain that Git is the only logical place to store your code
- Born to live in an Agile environment where bulky processes are quickly discarded in favor of keeping it simple and politics-free
- Willing to understand the business drivers of what we do
In our team you will enjoy:
- Productive, full of ambition and ideas, positive environment, challenging everything that does not make sense.
- Flexible working conditions.
- The support of a fantastic team.