ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Australia's largest Financial Services providers based in Sydney's CBD have recently been involved in one of the countries largest Acquisitions and are now scaling up large Continuous Delivery pods to support the growth and increased project pipeline.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for the analysis, development and delivery of applications in .Net languages including: C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET in Client Server and n-tier applications using a number of established patterns and practises at the presentation, application and data layers.
- Analyse specified requirements and design appropriate objects and methods to implement specified functional and non-functional requirements
- Ensure design is appropriately documented, stored and indexed
- Ensure all work completed conforms to established programming standards and procedures
- Ensure appropriate documentation of builds is completed in a satisfactory manner
- Assist the project owners and managers as required in ensuring all projects continue in an appropriate and effective manner
- Guidance of colleagues and other developers to ensure delivery aligns to specified functional and non-functional requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong C#.NET and ASP.NET Programming skills
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycles.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Demonstrable experience in n-tier software development
- Demonstrable experience in client server development
- Demonstrable experience in leading, managing and developing solutions within a team
- Desirable to have experience with automated test scripting
- Developed skills in SQL programming language for Microsoft SQL Server
- Test Driven Development Skills
- Demonstrable experience in analysis and programming in a commercial environment (sound analytical and problem solving skills)
- Ability to work autonomously (personal work organisation and time management, ability to progress multiple tasks at once)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Desirable to have Financial Services experience (Life insurance preferred)
- The willingness to "keep up to date" as technology evolves
People enjoy working in this team because they're given a voice and more importantly they're heard. Everyone's on the same journey which is to be better tomorrow, than you were today. You won't be treated like a number, or ever asked to do something that isn't being done by a peer. Given that you spend most of your life work your colleagues, you'll be happy spending time with these people.
- Free on site Gym, brand new offices
- Career development is on the agenda, not just getting the immediate job done
- Work on the latest technologies and
- Direct access with the Senior Leadership team
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion