As a Senior .Net Developer, you will contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation. It has been in operation for several years and has grown to circa 28 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 150 customers, have found product/market fit, and are looking to optimize and grow. Key technology focus areas are API integrations with both classic business systems and IOT software such as Cisco’s Jasper and Microsoft’s Intune.
As the Senior .Net Engineer in a team of 7 Engineers, you will be responsible for designing and coding product solutions, guiding the technical team, liaising with members of the Product team and the Solution architect. The technical team works with a hybrid agile approach that incorporates sprints, retrospectives, team health monitors, standups but is not strictly Scrum or XP. This team takes the best practice and technologies from around the world and adopts what works best for them. This role will require a proactive engineer who is interested in technical challenges alongside business ones.
To be a success, you will need to be an open collaborator and a servant/leader. As such you will be responsible for adding value to the product, the technology stack and the team.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework (.NET 4.7 and .NET Core)
- Proficient in C#
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server database
- Experience building APIs
- Familiarity with front-end technologies such as understanding of jQuery, React
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience implementing unit tests and integration tests
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Team Foundation/Git for code versioning
- Agile methodology experience; of one tribe or another.
- Facilitating requirement gathering sessions.
- Confident in proposing solution architectures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer science or similar qualification(s).
- An environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the ‘norm’.
- Flexible working conditions.
- The support of a fantastic team and an environment that is positive and aligned.