Part of this process has been to headhunt a strong leader from Asia with genuine large scale contemporary knowledge in this space and the remit to make things happen. You will develop your skills based on a global setting and you will become a knowledge leader in this space in Australia.
I am seeking candidates from a relatively broad section of salaries and backgrounds to fill up to 6 roles
- Assisting the institutional bank to deliver quality products to its clients by assessing the end-to-end product design and delivery process - understanding risks and obligations and identifying opportunities to uplift the controls environment.
- The team is focused on supporting the end-to-end process review for international transactions
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business including product design, marketing and analysis teams
- Conducting and leading interviews with stakeholders to produce the required deliverables at a high quality within the timeframes provided.
- Working as a part of a team focused on developing specific process maps and RCMs.
- Identifying issues within and across value chain sub-processes, providing independent analysis and insight for business acceptance including identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring that process maps and RCMs are maintained, up to date in Enterprise systems to accurately reflect the current state.
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Resilient and works well under pressure
- Takes initiative; practical and organised
- 7+ years of experience in Line 1 or 2 Risk, Financial Crime, Process Improvement, Audit, Compliance, within financial services.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to demonstrate long term relationship building skills
- Broad understanding of wholesale or institutional Banking
- Comfortable working with process mapping tools and RCMs.