- Award winning brand, newly created role
- Take ownership of product marketing and messaging
- $175k plus super and bonus
Reporting to the Head of Marketing in this newly created role you will take carriage of:
- Promoting the product suite to relevant customer segments through channel partners, ensuring messaging and positioning is on point – you will be the owner of the messaging matrix for product communication across all channels.
- Developing go to market strategies for new product launches and lead all new launch communications internally.
- Work seamlessly with the product teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with creative agencies.
- Provide insights into product development and enhancements by keeping abreast of the market and competitor landscape, ensuring there is a key point of difference in the offer and messaging.
- Support Sales teams with tools and training.
- Seamlessly integrate new launches into core business operations, work closely with required teams to apply best practices, established processes & tools.
With a broad scope of responsibility this role will suit an all-round financial services/fintech marketeer with demonstrated product development and product lifecycle expertise who is data driven and customer centric. You will be able to demonstrate your:
- Skills in complex product development and product lifecycle marketing.
- Ability to design and deliver new product and market launches from early concept to launch.
- Ability to design and deliver a compelling CVP.
- Deep customer focus and understanding of defining a customer buying journey, mining customer insights and translating this into action.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and in particular your ability to work seamlessly with product, sales and marketing teams.
- Experience working with a portfolio of products in a highly competitive environment.
- Understanding in defining a customer buying journey, mining customer insights and translating this into action.