INVESTMENT MANAGER (TRANSACTIONS) - SYDNEY CBD - $190k + bonuses
About the employer
This rapidly developing and international property group has been acquiring multiple assets across a number of funds and holds a clearly defined growth strategy for the FY19/20. Possessing a long-term commitment to the Australian market, their portfolio is dynamic from an investment perspective and consists of primarily value-add assets that will keep the team busy and interested whilst allowing for genuine input to the performance of the portfolio.
What's on offer
The Investment Manager is responsible for growing an active portfolio of commercial assets for the different funds within the group. This opportunity covers end-to-end investment focus, from deal origination and analysis, deal execution and handover. This is a very hands-on role within a lean and high-performing team that will expose the successful candidate to high deal-flow environment as well as development in the coming years.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build/run various models using excel;
- This role sits across various regions and business lines, so strong stakeholder management skills is crucial;
- Sourcing of opportunities both on and off-market;
- Valuation analysis of various prospective acquisitions;
- Negotiation and deal execution.
- Bachelor degree qualified in finance, real estate or other relevant degree;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills;
- Excel modelling skills are required for this role;
- Must have had a background of real estate transactions, valuations or an analytical role within the property sphere totalling a minimum of 5 years' experience;
- The ability and desire to be a team player and assist in various projects and deals where necessary.
For information regarding the role please apply to the link attached.
Investment Manager (Transactions)
Salary C. $190k + bonuses