- Adopt a client centric, solutions-based sales approach to day-to-day investment operations
- A ‘big picture’ understanding of funds management back office operations
- Work closely with internal teams and co-ordinate and ensure co-operation and open communication lines
- Develop, review and update various operations policies, guidelines, control documents, and procedures, with a view to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Meet and present to investors/advisors as needed
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to ensure all obligations are met regarding transactions and reporting
- Ensure compliant at all times as trustee of the offering
- Liaise as needed with the offering’s third party service providers
- Champion the brand and business and provide product structuring feedback
- Relevant bachelor’s degree (e.g. Finance, Commerce, Accounting, Law, Economics) with ideally, a post graduate qualification relevant to the wholesale market (e.g. Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance & Investments or CFA or CIMA, etc.)
- 10yrs+ experience in the Funds Management operations environment
- An ability to problem solve and work with multiple parties to ensure a successful offering
- A full understanding of the investment management industry and third-party relationships.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Passionate about funds management and investment markets.
- The ability to continually improve processes and controls to drive a positive commercial outcome.