Port Authority owns and manages Sydney Harbour cruise facilities at the Overseas Passenger Terminal, at Circular Quay and White Bay Cruise Terminal and common user berths at Glebe Island, White Bay and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. Port Authority also provides land on long term lease adjacent berths on Glebe Island.
As a part of the Assets & Development (A&D) Division you will support the optimisation and sustainability of the organisation’s port assets.
- Determine the utilisation and capacity of current assets and identify opportunities to further develop assets and maximise utilisation, productivity and returns in-line with Port Authority strategic direction.
- Lead the planning phase of key infrastructure projects including open space planning, precinct and master planning, coordination of land use and infrastructure strategies and infrastructure prioritisation and delivery.
- Degree in town planning, property economics, environmental management or a related field.
- Understanding of land use or infrastructure planning, economics and project delivery.
- Proven skills, knowledge and experience in the successful development and/or delivery of major property, master planning, urban renewal and infrastructure projects.
- Proven knowledge of the principles of property and urban renewal across large scale multidisciplinary programs or projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and liaising with public and private sector proponents to achieve project objectives.
- Ability to build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Strong communicator able to synthesise and present complex concepts. Comfortable at operating at all levels within the organisation with the ability to adapt communication style to meet the needs of the audience.
- Excellent work ethic with high attention to detail.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Flexible working conditions
- High performing, Supportive and Collaborative environment