SENIOR INVESTMENT ANALYST - FUND MANAGER (Office / Hotels) - Sydney CBD
- Genuine opportunity for internal career growth in an active platform (Sydney -$160k + Bonus)
- Diverse, hands-on role in a flat structured business (Investment/ Transactions/ Development)
- Consistently strong performing group through all cycles (Private Equity Fund Manager)
This Private Equity group has been developing a significant Asia-Pac presence over the last 10 years and is currently experiencing significant growth across the east coast of Australia. Boasting enviable senior leadership and consistently strong capital backing, this business will continue to grow organically via acquisition and development (in-house development capability).
Primary function of this role is to undertake asset management analysis for a blended hotels and office portfolio, as well as assisting with new investment opportunities for the Group (transactions/development). The day to day responsibilities:
Financial Modelling - Performance monitoring, forecasts for valuation purposes, Development analysis, Standard cash flow modelling, Asset management reporting.
Transactions/Acquisitions - Origination, transactional analysis, pitch development, due diligence.
Asset Enhancement Initiatives - Identification and implementation of a variety of strategies to improve asset and operating performance, with respect to revenue, capex and opex initiates. Lease transaction management & execution across the office component.
Performance Monitoring - Review / assessment of budgets with analysis and recommendations presented to the Fund Management team, Internal reporting of key opportunities/risks.
Debt Finance - Management of debt covenants and reporting to banks. Support refinancing of existing finance facilities.
Investment Management - Managing third party accounts, through due diligence to ongoing management of investment opportunities. Preparing and assisting with reports including Investment Committee documentations, board papers and investor/client presentations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the Hotels real estate investment sector. Exposure to commercial office is highly attractive in addition to hotels as this role will be a blended portfolio;
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant discipline (property, commerce, finance, law);
- Strong financial modelling skills (excel is required);
- Balanced numerical and commercial acumen.
Exposure to a highly active acquisitions and development environment where personal development and skills growth will be more significant compared with other groups in the market. Flexible working and a fantastic inclusive/collaborative culture make this a really top level opportunity.
Please apply via the link attached to this advert. For more information please feel free to reach out via email -