- Work with some of the best Audit & Risk leaders in the market
- Work across a complex and multi-faceted business
- Circa $120,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Group Audit and Risk team within a leading ASX listed corporate. This role will actively be involved across all of the company's service lines to ensure positive commercial outcomes are driven through best practice. The team has a strong reputation within the business and are genuinely seen as trusted advisors.
This role will lead the delivery of internal audit engagements, and act as a key point of contact for stakeholders within the business. Moreover, you will provide advice on potential process improvements or identified risk issues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the draft scope of work after engaging relevant stakeholders
- Researching the review area including identification of key risks and potential improvements
- Assist in developing the program for designated areas of work
- Conduct relevant field work in accordance with program in line with company methodology
- Provide updates on test progress, potential issues, anomalies and exceptions
- Participate in close out meetings with the divisions
- Prepare draft the report for review
- Determine the status and validate actions taken to address prior findings
In addition, you will also provide support and input in relation to strategy and all continuous improvement initiatives.
You will be degree qualified (in a relevant discipline) and be CA/CPA/CIA qualified. You will have a proven track record within internal audit within a corporate or consulting environment and experience within infrastructure related industries will be an advantage. Most importantly, however, you will be able to combine a well-developed and methodological approach with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as being able to demonstrate exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills. This is an autonomous environment that requires good time management and organisational skills.
To register your interest please apply (with a word.doc version of your CV) by following the prompts or for further information please contact Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720