- Senior Manager/Director: Big 4
- Excellent career development opportunity
- Circa $150k + Superannuation
We are looking for an experienced External Auditor to join a highly regarded team and lead a Financial Control Project. Based in Sydney, you will work heavily across a broad and geographically diverse stakeholder-base to provide support and commercial advice to all operational areas of the business. The team has a strong internal reputation and is seen as a genuine business partnering function within the group and this role will have both a strong project focus as well as an ongoing audit and risk management function.
- Complete risk-based audits which in an efficient and effective manner
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management, and governance processes and identify control weaknesses
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk-based solutions to identified issues
- Present audit findings in both written and verbal format to clearly communicate to various levels of management
- Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements
We are looking for an experienced Audit professional who has ideally trained within a high calibre (ideally Big 4) environment. You will also have experience across a complex and diverse series of engagements. You will be a collaborative team member and be a well-developed coach and mentor of junior staff. Your written and verbal communication will be of the highest order and you will be able to engage effectively with a broad range of stakeholders.
Skills & experience
- 8+ years of experience Big 4 Audit – Senior Manager/ Assistant Director
- Previous experience in developing and implementing internal audit strategy and frameworks and advisory support business unit teams would be highly regarded
- Leadership, stakeholder engagement, and influencing skills
Click APPLY or contact Melissa Meacham on (02) 80759923 for a confidential discussion