- A trusted and respected Global Healthcare Services provider who are focused on getting the best possible outcomes for their patients.
- They have grown quickly and have gone from an organisation of 300 to 2,500 in recent years, they have also expanded into the U.S. and Europe.
- Currently launching a new location in China and have placed a HRBP and Exec locally to lead that development.
You will support a number of senior stakeholders but in the first instance will support the CFO who has the CIO, CMO, Head of Transformation and Head of Finance reporting into him. You will gain great exposure by reporting directly to the Global Executive Manager for Human Resources. The stakeholders are described as being supportive with an appetite to truly partner with their HRBP.
The client is currently implementing SAP and have Workday as their HR system. There is currently a project underway to move them from their existing Payroll system (Chris 21) to a bespoke system. In addition there is a project underway to move from a manual time and attendance system to a fit for purpose technology based solution.
A commercially minded and strategic person, we need someone that understands the numbers and can present information which takes into account commercial implications. Someone that can provide thought leadership around projects of work that touch the whole business, for example performance frameworks and employee relations. In addition you will be responsible for leading the rem review process and the mentorship of a more junior HRBP.
- 3 months - Gain an understanding of how they work. This is not a super structured environment and we need someone that can work things out and ask the right questions. The ideal person will be comfortable working in the grey and will not need a hard-set framework around them.
- 6 to 12 months - By now the HRBP should be adding real strategic value across the business and planning for the long term. With the recent implementation of SAP there will be a requirement to workforce plan for how the Finance team is set-up and what skills are needed for the future.
This is an initial 12mth FTC with the very real potential of becoming a permanent role.
If this looks and sounds like you and you would like a conversation to learn more, please contact Jason Ajai on 0415 957 323 or submit your resume by following the link.