- Varied Role in large listed business
- North Ryde Location
This ASX listed business are a well known brand and market leader. With a well established business they are known for providing an excellent platform for up and coming Technical Accountants.
The role exists to produce monthly consolidated Board Report, financial analysis as well as reviewing monthly forecast submission; as well as produce half to yearly external consolidated report to ASX.
You will be responsible for providing group reporting to the wider business including the following:
- Preparation of group consolidated financial statements
- Review monthly Group flash report
- Review the Group monthly consolidation process and result and perform variance analysis on Divisional performance
- Group timetable (i.e. manage Hyperion elimination entity (Group journals)
- Manage Group cash flows adjustments
- Review monthly group inter-company reconciliations/eliminations
- Review month end work papers folder with appropriate supporting documentation
- Review monthly and half yearly loan covenants calculations / certificates and drive process improvements to the current process
- Assist in Preparation of monthly CFO report to the Board
- Business partnering with the Divisions to ensure forecast submission on a timely manner
- Business partnering with the Divisions and the Planning team regarding Budget process.
CA/CPA with 2+ Years in a Senior Accounting Role in a large listed business