Talent Web is working exclusively on a large recruitment project for a national engineering consultancy who, due to extensive project wins in the major transport and infrastructure space and renewable energy field, are seeking to hire a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to be based out of the Sydney CBD.
You will be working on a wide range of project designs including some of Australia's major infrastructure, renewable energy, industrial, multi-stories and apartments. Besides the core technical elements, you will be responsible for building a geotechnical engineering team around you as well as working with the Principal Civil Engineer and Principal Environmental Scientist to deliver projects.
Candidates should ideally possess the following:
- At least 10 years' experience as a Geotechnical Engineer, ideally with team leadership capabilities
- Excellent software skills are a must! Knowledge in any of the following will be highly regarded: Plaxis, Flac, Wallap, Slope/w, Slide
- Extensive knowledge of ground engineering conditions in NSW and/or WA
- Experience liaising and working with subcontractors, undertaking design review and challenging their designs
- Excellent communication skills including a passion for engaging with clients, governing bodies, and other industry stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and thriving engineering consultancy who have very low staff turnover. This is a growth role at an exciting time in the business, where you'll contribute to the growth of a new team for them.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!