As a contract Senior Developer you will take an important role in creating web experiences for my client across the web and mobile that are engaging, insightful, and intelligent. In your work you should strive to get the right technology and then get the technology right.
To achieve that you'll work closely with the leadership of the Digital team to define customer needs, market insights, business cases, technology, and experience opportunities.
* Evangelise good technology practices both internally and with clients. Assess
technology, work and creative for usability, technical complexity,
implementation and appropriateness for the brand. Further you will be
expected to enhance the brand by creating unique and memorable
experiences only our clients could own.
* Prototype the creative concepts, spikes, architectural design, technical
integration, platform capabilities, and other experience technology efforts
key to the success of projects. Actively participate in the analysis and
synthesis of lessons learned
* Analyse existing code base(s), bringing to life experiences and reconcile the
impacts of our client's technology, business & user needs with brand
considerations. Demonstrate terrific craft in everything you make.
* Ideate with visual and experience designers to create new, innovative
concepts for our existing clients and in pitches and other sales pursuits.
* Partner with other developers, architects, experience designers, visual
designers, business analysts, brand planers, experience strategists, client
executives, and more to provide connected thinking for our clients.
* Advanced CSS3 skills and understanding of browser render tree
* 5+ years of experience building highly interactive, data-driven web
* Expert knowledge of functional and Object Oriented design principles
* Solid understanding of software architecture best practices and web
fundamentals (HTML, HTTP / HTTP2, Cookies, Redirects, etc.)
This is only a brief summary of the role for more details please apply below or reach out to Alastair Pickering on LinkedIn.