Our client is instantly recognisable ASX listed group that has experienced strong growth in recent years. They have built an enviable diversified portfolio of assets and are now looking to build on their current position. With a strong balance sheet and a track record of consistent profitability, the company is poised for further growth and development with a long-term focus. Due to a maternity leave they require a Senior FP&A Manager for a period of 18 months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive performance analysis versus forecasts, providing insight into factors influencing performance and present recommendations for improvement to management
- Responsible for leading the end-to-end reporting, analysis, budgeting and forecasting of corporate & operational costs across the organisation
- Finance business partnering with Senior leaders across the business
- Manage and develop high performing team
- Ad hoc analytical work and project work
- Continuous improvement focus
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA/CFA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Analysis, modelling , forecasting and reporting with a large organisation or a proven track record from Big 4 TS or Advisory
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver key objectives
- Experience in developing, tracking, and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com & 0424 155 675.