We are working in partnership with a highly prestigious and recognisable ASX50 organisation. As the business continues to innovate and with a strong reputation in the market they are looking to bolster their commercial finance team.
We are looking for a career driven Senior FP&A Manager, the role plays a pivotal role in the managing the forecasting and budgeting process, monitoring financial performance against plans and the application of a business partnering model in supporting the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive performance analysis versus forecasts, providing insight into factors influencing performance and present recommendations for improvement to management
- Financial planning and capital management activities
- Deliver Group financial impacts assessment of potential investment or divestment activities across the business, this can include acquisitions, developments, disposals or M&A activity
- Manage and develop high performing team
- Provision of analytical and commercial decision support to a range of senior stakeholders & executives
- Owner of the consolidated corporate model
- Identify and drive strategic business risks and opportunities. Seek to mitigate risks and act on opportunities.
- Bachelors’ Degree in a relevant subject (accounting, finance, business, or commerce)
- Membership of CPA/CA/CFA or equivalent
You will have a proven and demonstrable track record in:
- Financial Planning & Analysis and performance analysis
- Modelling & Financial Impacts Analysis, Capital Management, forecasting and reporting with a large organisation or a proven track record from Big 4 TS or Advisory
- Partnering with senior stakeholders to deliver key objectives
- Experience in developing, tracking and reporting financial and non- financial information
- Advanced Excel/modelling skills
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Fraser Chapman on email@example.com & 0424 155 675.