A fantastic opportunity has become available with a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in the Gold Coast for a Senior Flood Modeller with extensive TUFLOW and hydraulic modelling experience.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Management of flood risk assessment, and the analysis and design of stormwater drainage, WSUD, creek stabilisation and flood management infrastructure.
- Scoping projects, preparing methodologies and estimating associated effort in delivery.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in relation to flood modelling and hydraulic modelling to junior engineers and modellers in the team.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- At least 6 years' experience working as a Flood Modeller in Australia
- Flood modelling experience using 1D, 2D, combined 1D/2D as well as experience in packages such as TUFLOW, HECRAS, MIKE, etc.
- Hydrologic analysis experience (e.g. RAFTS, URBS, RORB, WBNM, etc)
- Strong focus on quality control in flood modelling tasks
You will be joining a well-established consultancy with a highly experienced senior management team who foster professional development and innovative and creative approaches to project delivery for their clients.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the mentioned prompts or contact Matt King directly on 0474206173 to discuss further.