- Permanent Financial Analyst required with a global leader in its sector
- Sydney CBD
- Excellent remuneration and bonus
A career with a challenge exists for an experienced professional to work within the Financial Planning and Analysis team at one of our key clients within the resources sector. Reporting to the Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, the main focus of the role will be to provide the necessary financial analysis to support the business decision making process.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly reporting submissions across the business
- Responding to analysis and queries from global parent entity and dealing with external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc analysis to assist senior management
- Liaising with external audit team
- Support for M&A and corporate structuring activities
- Technical accounting support
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Experience in a Big 4 or 2nd tier accounting firm in either audit or transaction services
- Advanced computer skills - particularly MS Office suite, experience with ERP's and consolidation tools preferable.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new topics and acquire knowledge of the Group's business over time, complimented by commercial acumen.
- Experience within the resources/heavy industry/manufacturing sectors
- Exposure to financial modelling and business analysis will be an advantage.
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business and exposure to IFRS are essential.
- Self-motivated to complete role with limited supervision
To register your interest please click apply by following the prompts and include a Word Doc version of your CV.
We will review all CVs submitted, however please note that, due to the volume of responses that we receive, we can only contact the candidates who we feel most closely match the criteria.