- Global organisation based in Macquarie Park
- $120,000 + Superannuation + bonus + attractive employee benefits
- Great collaborative culture
- SAP superuser required
A global service leader who is experiencing growth in the current market. They are well known for being collaborative and providing good career opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for overall accounting within the SAP system. You will work with local and international teams. Although the business is based in Macquarie Park they have flexible working arrangements in place.
- Detailed SAP knowledge required to review working capital and sub-ledger activities
- Responsible for the preparation and review of various monthly reconciliations of General Ledger, ensuring that the balance sheet is correct.
- Complete expense analysis, providing commentary as required.
- Review of international reconciliations to ensure accuracy.
- Provide analysis on all major variances in the P&L on a monthly basis, working with overseas to correct any transactional data
- Manage a team of 4
- Monthly capital expenditure review to budget
- Manage the cash balances including foreign exchange exposure
- Complete Financial Statements with supporting working papers and reconciliations
- Provide financial information for management and carry out other accounting duties as requested
- Act as SAP superuser to finance
- Advanced SAP experience
- People leadership
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills