Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, our client is a privately owned business with revenue of approximately $15 Million per annum. We are looking for an Interim Senior Accountant to support the Finance Manager for the next 6 months. This will be a hands-on, end-to-end financial accounting role in a fast-paced business.
The Key Duties:
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Review sales commissions
- Review vendor payments
- Authorise and process payments
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Liaison and review of outsourced payroll.
- Responsible for the timely review and lodgement of various tax compliance reports (ABS Surveys, BAS, FBT, Income Tax, Payroll Tax)
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Relevant ad hoc duties as required.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- Strong attention to detail
- A hands-on, can-do approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- A track record within a company of similar sized and stage of growth
- Experience mentoring staff
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit up to date version of your resume. For more information please call Ed Kirby on 0419 615 720.