This will be a hands-on, end to end financial accounting role supporting the FC and CFO.
- Delivery of monthly and quarterly financial reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare and review accruals, prepayments, provisions
- Review sales commissions
- Review vendor payments
- Authorise and process payments
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting and variance analysis.
- Liaison and review of outsourced payroll.
- Responsible for the timely review and lodgement of various tax compliance reports (ABS Surveys, BAS, FBT, Income Tax, Payroll Tax)
- Assist auditors during interim and year-end audits.
- Relevant ad hoc duties as required.
- CPA or CA qualified.
- A strong attention to detail
- A hands-on, can-do approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in a similar role
- A track record within a company of similar sized and stage of growth
- Experience mentoring junior staff
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a Word.doc version of your resume.
*Due to the volume of responses that we receive for each role and the competitive nature of the process, we may only be able to reply directly to those candidates who most closely match the client criteria